The MBA in Design Strategy program has been continuously publishing some of its curricula as free syllabi and teaching materials to help instructors teach key topics for the future.
So far, these courses are studio courses, meant to teach students by making and doing, instead of merely reading and regurgitating.
These ready-to-use syllabi can easily be customized for different situations. They are primarily created for design and business programs at the graduate and undergraduate level, but can be adopted for teaching to most any audience at most any level.
These curricula are published under the following Creative Commons license.
Sustainability Studio: A Course in Sustainable Design 1.0
- Download entire curriculum
- Syllabus: PDF or Word
- Presentation: PDF or PowerPoint or Keynote
- Stakeholder Presentation Evaluation Criteria: PDF or Word
- Final Project Presentation Evaluation Criteria: (coming soon)
- Note: The new book, Climate Capitalism, is a better book to use in this course than the older Natural Capitalism